Pokemon XY: Exploring Lumiose City Pokemon XY: Exploring Lumiose City

Hilarious! Also, loooooove the ol' pokemon tower music!

Yotam & Fantasia 15 Yotam & Fantasia 15

Doomroar!! Now you've ruined the rest of the series! Yotam will have to rewrite it so people don't think that he just stole the idea from you! Or...he will have to rewrite it so that it uses the great idea you came up with... Hey Yotam! Which is it?

Robots & Barbearians Robots & Barbearians

I watched, rated, and reviewed chapter 2, and I really liked it so I came here to watch the first chapter and realized that both of these were done with 0 dialogue! Wow! No dialogue, yet highly involved and engrossing. Are you going to school for writing or something? No dialogue, yet I can fully understand where the story is taking me, the inner workings of the characters (what you've shared so far anyway), and identify what roles the characters play. That's hard to do. So, well done, I'll be looking forward to chapter 3.

Climber Guy Climber Guy

If you don't get carpel tunnel, you aren't trying hard enough!

blit-blat responds:

Haha, Blit-Blat Games accepts no responsibility for any injuries incurred while playing Climber Guy :P

Abandoned Plantation Escape Abandoned Plantation Escape

It was pretty fun, not as hard as some of the other games from sneaky. I'm not really sure what the orbs are for other than getting the medal. I got 35 of them and that was all I could find, which did not fill up the meter, which did not seem at all necessary.

Savannah Savannah

Hmmm, not sure why I'm trying so hard to ruthlessly murder people for medals...I think this is an important observation of human psyche.

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

I can really appreciate this.

I love the whole structure, the song has tension and relief, it breathes and builds perfectly. I can't say I'm a fan of the vocal part, but I'm more of an instrumental guy anyways :) This is overall, brilliant.

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

Darn...I can only give you 5 stars! This is incredible. I really want to get into digital painting. I have a Wacom and I love it, but I only know how to paint flat illustrations, like cartoons. I love this kind of work and was wondering where you picked up your skill.

IRON MAN IRON MAN

I don't even...

how tha...what..I don't, fuck, what, is this even poss...huh? I'm confused now. Seriously, how do you do this kind of work (and I'm speaking on behalf of all your work) in photoshop. Mine always comes out all grainy with obvious mistakes and just, the best I can get out of photoshop is sketch work. I can't ever figure out ow to get so much realism into my work. You are too fuckin good. I bow to you.

agent fiodora agent fiodora

wow

I don't even know how you did this. Could you tell me a little bit about this? like how? why? what? and the source of inspiration?...sorry, just curious.