All 6 art Reviews

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

Darn...I can only give you 5 stars! This is incredible. I really want to get into digital painting. I have a Wacom and I love it, but I only know how to paint flat illustrations, like cartoons. I love this kind of work and was wondering where you picked up your skill.

IRON MAN IRON MAN

I don't even...

how tha...what..I don't, fuck, what, is this even poss...huh? I'm confused now. Seriously, how do you do this kind of work (and I'm speaking on behalf of all your work) in photoshop. Mine always comes out all grainy with obvious mistakes and just, the best I can get out of photoshop is sketch work. I can't ever figure out ow to get so much realism into my work. You are too fuckin good. I bow to you.

agent fiodora agent fiodora

wow

I don't even know how you did this. Could you tell me a little bit about this? like how? why? what? and the source of inspiration?...sorry, just curious.

a lion raped by a squirrel a lion raped by a squirrel

love the style

I know this lion's struggle. I too am raped by the small things everyday...metaphorically of course!
Great work, this is going on my refrigerat...I mean favorites.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha imagine this on your refrigerator... the people that visit would be freaked out.

"Is it still necrophilia... " "Is it still necrophilia... "

Whoa

Love the sky...and great title (:

BlackCaliber responds:

Thanks, dude. I was pretty happy with the sky myself. Thanks for checking out my stuff!

Colourful monster Colourful monster

wow

I want this on my mantel! Well, first of, it's really clean, no sketch lines or squiggles, every thing is perfectly rounded, good job! It should be a little less faded, unless that's the look you're going for. Really nice artwork.