Pokemon XY: Exploring Lumiose City Pokemon XY: Exploring Lumiose City

Hilarious! Also, loooooove the ol' pokemon tower music!

Yotam & Fantasia 15 Yotam & Fantasia 15

Doomroar!! Now you've ruined the rest of the series! Yotam will have to rewrite it so people don't think that he just stole the idea from you! Or...he will have to rewrite it so that it uses the great idea you came up with... Hey Yotam! Which is it?

Robots & Barbearians Robots & Barbearians

I watched, rated, and reviewed chapter 2, and I really liked it so I came here to watch the first chapter and realized that both of these were done with 0 dialogue! Wow! No dialogue, yet highly involved and engrossing. Are you going to school for writing or something? No dialogue, yet I can fully understand where the story is taking me, the inner workings of the characters (what you've shared so far anyway), and identify what roles the characters play. That's hard to do. So, well done, I'll be looking forward to chapter 3.

Robots & Barbearians Chapter 2 Robots & Barbearians Chapter 2

From the beginning I was a little unconvinced. The idea seemed hokey and the animation (mainly in the fighting) is a little stiff. By the end of the video, I was only thinking 'I wonder what is going to happen next?' So, great job! Sorry I doubted you. :) Good story line.

P.S. I was actually a little upset that I hadn't thought of barBEARians. Bears fit perfectly in that role.

Pancakes Pancakes

I watched a whole bunch of really hilarious animations today, but for some reason I only favorited this one...?

SuperGalaxyRider responds:

I'll take that as a compliment! Thank You!

Skyrim In a Nutshell Skyrim In a Nutshell

YES!!! My advice to every new player. DO NOT ATTACK CHICKENS!!! I had to restart my first game because it autosaved with me in Riverwood after I killed a chicken. ...the people there are both invincible and incredibly strong. Especially the old lady!

Hunting Hunting

The animation made it a 4, the pun at the end made it a 5!

NG's 20th Anni. Tribute NG's 20th Anni. Tribute

I've personally been on the site for going on 9 years. I love everyone that contributes. No matter if your video or game or song or artwork is 5 stars or 0. The fact that you are trying to reach out into our community is more than wonderful. NG is the shining hope for all artists, a beacon of human creativity and it is the opportunity, the honor, the privilege, and the responsibility of all artists to "Keep 'em running!"

Your professional judge,
b28

P.S.: What is it called when you put too much money in a male stripper's thong?
A quarterback sack! Hahahahaha...sorry, you said it just had to be better than your joke. You didn't say it had to be good. :)

RealFaction responds:

Aww thank you :) I really wanted to do something special for NG my second home. I'm passionate about doing something like contests or something to make the community come together for something big every year, and Tom has had my back on that to get my ideas into the light on the front page, and I can't thank him enough. I love creating fun things like contests for the community, they're fun for me too, and the music that results from it is amazing (like previous Art-Inspired Music Contests).

Thanks! Yes, NG is a great community. lol ok? xD not bad i guess haha. It IS better than my joke at least though lol.

Spring | GabrielsGalaxy Spring | GabrielsGalaxy

That's pretty much Texas right there.

GabrielsGalaxy responds:

Glad it relates! :D

All Da Pokemon All Da Pokemon

Oh ha. I thought it was because everytime you get close to catching them all they come out with 200 more. Ash must have a lot of boxes on his PC...also, no heart. I can't believe PETA doesn't fight pokemon.

Megacharlie159 responds:

Yeah, that is kinda surprising!