Still Spineless: The Tomb Still Spineless: The Tomb

You have a real talent for capturing suspense. I was hanging on every second. The amount of restraint you put into every moment and emotion is really great for building both desire and suspense. Great work!

HAPPY SOULS HAPPY SOULS

I loooooooooooooove video game parodies!!!!! Especially when they are done this well! I'm actually playing through DS2 for the first time right now. I'm just now approaching Brightstone Cove, but I didn't mind the spoilers because this animation was SOOOO awesome! Thanks!

Woody Woodpecker Reanimate Woody Woodpecker Reanimate

One of the best ideas I have seen on NG in a loooooong time. I am blown away by how genius this is. Not only is it a fresh take on a classic, but with so many creative art styles. I'll have to watch it several more times to appreciate all the art. I liked the reference to Japan's キツツキクレイジー (crazy woodpecker) and the very brief sonic reference...should've been a Sega Genesis instead of a Dreamcast, but I say that because I'm old haha.

Climber Guy Climber Guy

If you don't get carpel tunnel, you aren't trying hard enough!

blit-blat responds:

Haha, Blit-Blat Games accepts no responsibility for any injuries incurred while playing Climber Guy :P

Abandoned Plantation Escape Abandoned Plantation Escape

It was pretty fun, not as hard as some of the other games from sneaky. I'm not really sure what the orbs are for other than getting the medal. I got 35 of them and that was all I could find, which did not fill up the meter, which did not seem at all necessary.

Savannah Savannah

Hmmm, not sure why I'm trying so hard to ruthlessly murder people for medals...I think this is an important observation of human psyche.

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

I can really appreciate this.

I love the whole structure, the song has tension and relief, it breathes and builds perfectly. I can't say I'm a fan of the vocal part, but I'm more of an instrumental guy anyways :) This is overall, brilliant.

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

Darn...I can only give you 5 stars! This is incredible. I really want to get into digital painting. I have a Wacom and I love it, but I only know how to paint flat illustrations, like cartoons. I love this kind of work and was wondering where you picked up your skill.

IRON MAN IRON MAN

I don't even...

how tha...what..I don't, fuck, what, is this even poss...huh? I'm confused now. Seriously, how do you do this kind of work (and I'm speaking on behalf of all your work) in photoshop. Mine always comes out all grainy with obvious mistakes and just, the best I can get out of photoshop is sketch work. I can't ever figure out ow to get so much realism into my work. You are too fuckin good. I bow to you.

agent fiodora agent fiodora

wow

I don't even know how you did this. Could you tell me a little bit about this? like how? why? what? and the source of inspiration?...sorry, just curious.